Tuesday 28 February 2012

Of Kopi(s) and Teh(s)

4:51am Wednesday
29th February 2012

If anyone were to ask me how I ushered in the 29th day of February, I'd say it was over a matter of Kopi and Teh.. I didn't realise it till I got home. Funny how some things have become so inconsequential when you 've experienced it for the last.. 30 years.. I've been listening to the hype of this special day on the radio, simply because it happens only once in 4 years?

A commonly asked question: So how do people who are born on the 29th of February celebrate their birthdays? Seriously, I don't know how to answer that.

I digress. My point is, we are so used to certain things that it doesn't really matter to us anymore. Is that sad? Sometimes, I think it is. Maybe that's why we need to learn to give thanks. To be grateful for the things we have and experienced. Even now, we are still experiencing leap years. How many more would we have?




-Blabbed-

No comments:

Post a Comment