Monday 20 February 2012

When times are good and bad

3:00pm Tuesday
21st February 2012

I had a good dinner, or should I call it supper, last night. Met up with JY to chat and discuss some stuff over Taiwanese food. Yum yum.. Not bad.. Why do they like pork floss so much? Shrimp fried rice with pork floss. Sweet and salty.. Kind of an acquired taste. LOL.. Then there's also the battered brinjal with Pork Floss.. Hmmmmm..

Was clearing my email inbox with a staggering 1100+ messages. Yes, I think I haven't cleared it for a year? Geez.. It's eye-opening to know that I had forsaken a lotttttttttttt of stuff over the past couple of years. I don't know if I should mourn for the lost time and lost emotions or to be glad that I am actually doing something about it now.

While clearing my messages, I saw the email that PP sent. I steeled myself for the emotions that would follow. Yes, they came. And yes, I managed to read the whole letter without falling apart. Well, what can I say? Whoever the person was in that letter, didn't seem to be the person who seemed eager for me to be out of her life. Ironic.. I don't know which to believe.

Either people change over the years, or do they actually stay the same but pretend to be something else, in order to fit into the current circumstances? Questions, questions..

I don't want to spend too much time on that now. A million and one things that I can do with my time. The beauty of technology is that I can open several tabs on IE and bounce around the topics I'm searching for. LOL..





-Blabbed-

No comments:

Post a Comment