Monday 20 February 2012

Kick start to the New Year?

7:32pm Monday
20th February 2012

You know the funny thing is, I was so tempted to start blogging with an angry post. When I think about it, I realised that I don't want to start this blog with horrible feelings. :)

The surprising thing about today? I got home pretty late in the morning. Was supposed to have a team dinner but I overslept (gasp!) and later found out that the dinner was cancelled anyway. 2 of my team members got called-in, just like I was, yesterday. (There I said it, I was called-in yesterday). Lol!

When I woke up at 5:45pm, I was rolling around in bed assuming that it was only 3pm in the afternoon. Imagine the jump start I had when I turned and saw my clock. Oh well, for a moment I was wondering if I should head to DK's. Then I realised that I've not had the luxury of spending FREE time as I wished, for the last 2 months.

Having said that, I am now having my sloth day on a rainy Monday evening. How good is that? I'm contemplating a good movie and a good meal accompanied by a good walk. Let's go Public! (or rather, legs) So many good stuffs. It's a good night. :)

Laundry done, bills done. I'm happy. :)





-Blabbed-

No comments:

Post a Comment