Thursday 1 March 2012

I'm your Venus, I'm your fire, your desire

4:59pm Thursday
01st March 2012

Why the odd title? It's the line that Bananrama was singing on Class 95 when I started this post. LOL! I was wondering what to blog about (since it seems my brain isnt functioning well) and my fingers followed the tune on the radio.

2 of my friends share the same birth date and the same year. That's today. The really odd thing is.. They have very different personalities. Does it have anything to do with one being a guy and the other a girl? The girl I know to be loud and funny. Ok, I shall say both are similar in that sense. But that's it. The similarities end there. I think the girl is quite sensible in terms of how she plans to spend her $$. The guy.. Ermmm.. has a serious issue with lying. Especially with his girlfriend, or is it ex-girlfriend now? I've lost track. Well, he's still my friend after all.

I think I'm really having PMS. Urghhhhhhhh.. If I can liken it to going to a really bad concert? Ok, so, you're all hyped up waiting for the star to start the performance (the fluster and mix of emotions,P.M.S.) and when the star comes on stage and starts to sing, it's as good as screeching into the mike.. Owwwww (the pain).. and you realise that the concert is for the next 2 hours with no intermission and all the exits are locked (i.e. you don't have a choice but to suffer for the next few days or a week).  Fuzzy logic..



-Blabbed-

1 comment: