Wednesday 22 February 2012

An overcast

4:43pm Wednesday
22nd February 2012

The sky is an overcast gray as I peer out my window. Got woken up from sleep by a funny watsapp message. It's a good way to start the day.. or night? :D

Now listening to Jason Mraz's "I won't give up" on 95fm. Somehow it seems.. Today's pleasant.. Lol!

I read a couple of articles last night while trying to keep my brain from turning to mush. Interesting stuff about positivity. And you know what are some of the things that are similiar with other articles I've read? "Set Goals, start with small Goals".. "Hang around with motivators", not people who make you feel worse.. Interesting isn't it? Different approaches to a similar subject. Yet, they turn out not to be so different after all.

Yes, I'm recovering from the whole jing-bang-sh*t of the last 2 months. It's a roller coaster ride on some days and smooth sailing on others. Slowly but surely, I'll get through this. I'll re-discover the passions I'd meant to pursue in those bygone years. I may have discarded those years, but I'm not ready to give in the rest of my life to the hopelessness. So here's to life, here's to me!




-Blabbed-

No comments:

Post a Comment