Wednesday 28 March 2012

Ponder ponder

4:50pm Tuesday
28th March 2012

Someone told me about this movie. I spent about 3 days downloading it. Although it wasn't completed, I managed to watch it last night. It started to make me think again; About our asian culture and just how comfortable we are being "out". Yeah, it's a story about 2 women. LOL!

It also made me ponder about what MZ said about her culture in another country. She doesn't feel the same in SG. Hmmmmmmm... Not surprising, actually. Oh well, just bits and pieces of my musings.

I've been getting caught in the rain over and over again. It shouldn't come as a surprise and that I'm not recovering from this perpetual flu, cough and phlegm. Ewwwwww..

Looking forward to learning something new tonight! :)




-Blabbed-

No comments:

Post a Comment