Wednesday 7 March 2012

When You Believe

5:03am Thursday
08th March 2012

It's been an occupying week since last Saturday. Why do I say that? I've been immersed in a flurry of events. From riding up to PD over the weekend to a fun night rideout with the ladies, to supporting MZ for her singing competition tonight (or was that considered last night?) In a way, I've made a lot out of the swopped shift with PTY. Well, I'm paying her back this weekend so I'm hoping for the best.

After going through some of the articles in the positively-positive website, I decided to take one of the writer's advice in creating a daily 'Thank You' box. Everyday, I should write down at least 5 things that I am thankful for. Just these past 2 days, I realised that I have more than 5 things that I'm glad and thankful for. That's good! It also made me realise something profound. That God is up there, watching over the steps that I'm taking, hearing my prayers of serenity, courage and wisdom. And He had guided me without me realising it. I am glad. I am very thankful for these past few days of events. I am also very surprised by the strength in me to have seen through the plans I'd made. Coffee might have had something to do with it, though I'm pretty certain that the positive energy has a bigger part to play. So tonight, this post is about giving thanks.

Thank You, to You-up-there, to the people I have in my life, for the happiness I've had the chance to experience. :)




-Blabbed-

No comments:

Post a Comment