Monday 26 March 2012

Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be..

1:29am Tuesday
27th March 2012

I have this tendency to blog late at night/early in the morning when I want to talk about what's happened. It's already The Next Day. :)

Suntanning right after work made me feel as if I'm 18 all over again. Sleep deprivation was a secondary issue as I looked forward to hanging out with the Stylo and the Neslo. :D It turned out to be worth the lack of sleep. Chili's was worth the weight in fats! :)

I also met up with another friend at night and shared about someone I recently started thinking about. Well, I realised that we were both having certain feelings for that same person (MZ). To cut the long story short, I don't want to pursue my intentions further. I would rather keep my friendship with DMH and wish her well with MZ. What surprised me about the whole incident was the fact that I actually felt something for MZ. Recent events had made me pretty wary of putting my heart in anyone or anything. :) It's good to know that I can still feel the stirrings of emotions. :)

It's a good day. Tomorrow's retreat day with T2. Looking forward to that too!




-Blabbed-

No comments:

Post a Comment