Tuesday 3 April 2012

The odd thing

2:43am Wednesday
04th April 2012

You know what's the odd thing. It is 2+am in the morning. I took my flu medicine at 9+pm because my body is wrecked with all the aches of a fllu and fever. Yet, I am awake at this time.. Having trouble going back to sleep. Aiyah!

I have a couple more hours to go before I really have to get up and go for a course.. Oh gosh, is this how my day offs are going to be?? Darn it.

Ok, I have to admit, I'm feeling really sick. Yet, I can't help my brain going at a hundred miles an hour, thinking about stuff that I shouldn't or needn't be thinking about. What to do? I feel like going downstairs for a hot bowl of fish ball soup right about now. LOL.. It's the getting up to change and walking down that's got my body in total objection. LOL..

Seriously, maybe it'll do me good to get something warm in my tummy. Hmmmmmm..



I've got you on my mind
A certain feeling that isn't letting me go
I can't help feeling this way
I know I'm not supposed to

You have a thousand things on your mind
And I wish you the best in your journey
You're just setting up to soar
And I know you can do that much more

I wish to tell you how proud it is
To see you strive for your goals
And to hold you tenderly
When you were feeling so blue

Yes I'm still torn
By the joy I found in you
But I'm not allowing myself to
Tell you all that I can offer

I wish you the best
I hope you find someone good
It might not be me
As long you are happy.





-Blabbed-

No comments:

Post a Comment